By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The update was amazing. They all are, in their own special magical little ways.

If you're holding out for Mega Man, please, hold your breath. Spare us the whining.

Wer're already pumped up for the game, and these baby muffins are just bonuses.

We don't need to beg for giant muffins, because we inherit the whole factory in less than 2 months.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
Select a fast character. Set it to 1 stock. and random stage. fall off the stage and die! 700 matches for Mewtwo. 1,000 for Mr. G&W.

Wasn't there like 1 000 KOs too?

Set 3 overpowered chars with 9 handicap on one team. Let them battle Pichu. With max time.

Or was it 20 hours? 

Then do the above, also. 

KTurbo said:
I like Bacon said:
Select a fast character. Set it to 1 stock. and random stage. fall off the stage and die! 700 matches for Mewtwo. 1,000 for Mr. G&W.

Wasn't there like 1 000 KOs too?

Set 3 overpowered chars with 9 handicap on one team. Let them battle Pichu. With max time.

Or was it 20 hours?

Then do the above, also.

1,000 matches = Mr. G&W. I know that 5,000 KO's gets you the little score thing.

this was a great vid btw i loved bowser with his gun and lucas looked like he was kicking ass. has anyone here ACTUALLY played it (the demo)???

Oh and yeah, what i meant earlier was will the N ever distribute new stages or items maybe even characters via online? Would they charge? I think that would definitely strengthen its already long legs it'll have. We wont need a next smash bros in that case haha

and rubang, i think u should be a mod haha the muffin mod btw ur too cool

God From the Machine

aidencronus said:
this was a great vid btw i loved bowser with his gun and lucas looked like he was kicking ass. has anyone here ACTUALLY played it (the demo)???

Oh and yeah, what i meant earlier was will the N ever distribute new stages or items maybe even characters via online? Would they charge? I think that would definitely strengthen its already long legs it'll have. We wont need a next smash bros in that case haha

and rubang, i think u should be a mod haha the muffin mod btw ur too cool

I don't think stages and characters will ever be released online from Nintendo, but in Brawl, you can make your own stages, and you can download stages from other people every day online.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

During a question/answer session in the latest Bionic Commando podcast, Keiji Inafune lets us know that Mega Man isn’t in Brawl. His answer is pretty fun, and includes a little teasing throughout:

Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It’s a great series…but, Nintendo hasn’t asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I’m still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it’s not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we’d like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call.

So there you have it…Inafune says no Mega Man in Brawl. I guess we’ll have to keep our fingers crossed for the next Smash Bros.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
During a question/answer session in the latest Bionic Commando podcast, Keiji Inafune lets us know that Mega Man isn’t in Brawl. His answer is pretty fun, and includes a little teasing throughout:

Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It’s a great series…but, Nintendo hasn’t asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I’m still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it’s not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we’d like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call.

So there you have it…Inafune says no Mega Man in Brawl. I guess we’ll have to keep our fingers crossed for the next Smash Bros.

Well that's disappointing, but if not Megaman then who?? As we know there's a 'spot' assigned to some other franchise. Bomberman? a SE character? Oh, now the fun of guessing begins again.

After watching that video it Reminds me of DBZ...

idk why but it does...

Simon Belmont still has a chance...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I so want it to be Sora (along with a KH3 for Wii announcement)