By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The first thing I'm going to do with Brawl is play as Samus vs. my friend as Fox...probably a couple others will be there too, so a couple others will play. We'll get a good 10 stock brawl out of the way, then we'll probably do co-op Subspace to see the story and unlock the secret characters.

We'll definitely have a VGChartz tournament on Day Two.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

The first thing I'll do it play a few hours of Vs. with me and my sister and my brother might want to play also.

The first thing I'm going to do is hug at the game and pass out of excitement.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that fazz! Yep, as soon as I walk out of GameStop I shall pass out from the excitement. I will have a heart attack and be in the hospital. Once I get home, then I will play Brawl!

>_> 

Yes, we need to be ready on the second day for a VGC tournament.

Around the Network

First thing I'm doing is reading the entire manual.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:

are you serious!? You're joking right?

If you are not joking then... *slaps you* 

Rubang B said:

You should have more than enough with all these filler updates. And no, I didn't read Galaxy's manual.

Then I'm going to do the How to Play mode, and then some sandbag home run practice, then maybe I'll break a few targets with Sonic, and then take a nap and play some Picross DS.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

*punches you*

Sorry, but I had to do it.

So I'll do VS. with my brother and sister. Then Special Brawl. Then Co-op Subspace. Then some single player stuff. Then online. and it repeats as I won't go to school the next day! ^_^

and I'll be reading that instruction booklet in the bathroom......

>.>

<.<