By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Metaknight first.  Megaman second.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Metaknight first. Megaman second.

If Mega Man is playable, he's either announced tonight or never.  If it's not tonight, he's not playable.  

naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

If Mega Man is playable, he's either announced tonight or never. If it's not tonight, he's not playable.

What makes you say that?

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

If Mega Man is playable, he's either announced tonight or never. If it's not tonight, he's not playable.

What makes you say that?

His keyboard.

Your keyboard makes you say things?

I'm still waiting to find out if it's possible to play online with 2 people on one Wii, and 2 on another. Just connecting between two consoles should ease the lag, right?

Around the Network

i'm using wario first :)

If Mega Man is playable it will be tonight or never because tonight is Mega Man's 20th anniversary. Could you think of a better time to announce him? Now or never says I!

naznatips said:
If Mega Man is playable it will be tonight or never because tonight is Mega Man's 20th anniversary. Could you think of a better time to announce him? Now or never says I!

I think Capcom would be better off announcing something they're doing themselves.

No way.

Parokki said:
I'm still waiting to find out if it's possible to play online with 2 people on one Wii, and 2 on another. Just connecting between two consoles should ease the lag, right?

I'm hoping for such a possibility, but I'm not getting my hopes up.