By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Zelda is not in it nooooooooo. haha fox isn't. *cries, points, and laughs*

Around the Network

First character I'll play as is Wario.

First character I'll play as is Wario.

Nintendo Fan Girl, your posts are so cute.

Iv gotta play as bomberman first!... hehe

Around the Network
clandecyon said:
Nintendo Fan Girl, your posts are so cute.

Thanks. :D

Alright how about this, what are you going to do first? This game is a giant playground with infinite possibilities, where to start?

Classic mode?
Vs with some pals?
Subspace Emissary? (by yourself or with a pal?)
Online Brawl?
Level Editor?
Challenge Mode?
Stadium?
Training?

So many places to dive into! Where to begin????

So imagine you just got home with your shiny new collectors edition brawl (come on you know there will be some kind of special edition), you kick off your shoes without even untying your laces, unwrap it and pop it in, you're greeted by the title screen and an announcer screaming "SUUUUPER SMAAAASH BROTHEERRRS BRAWL" over the epic main theme in latin, you press start and are greeted by all the above possibilities. Where do you start?

Personally in my little fantasy I play through a match of classic first with Link (my boy) before my freinds arrive to christen the new smash with some offline VS. We play that for a while before we decide to cook up some absurd levels to play on. And sometime in the next few days after those bums leave I can get around to some subspace emissary and online matches against you guys no doubt.

It will be grand.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

new page yayz. tomorrows update will be zeldas fs or they take fox out.

I promised my friend that I wouldn't even put the disk in w/o having him over, so probably subspace.

@the post to the bottom of me what do you think Zeldas Final Smash will be. Predict NOW. LOL.