By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Words Of Wisdom said:
TWRoO said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The first time I saw Waluigi, I thought to myself : "MAN! Nintendo has ran out of ideas for new characters, what's next WaPeach and WaDaisy?"

Surely is would be "beach" and "bedaisy"

(hope someone understands the processes to make those)

Wario.
Waluigi.

Beach.
Bedaisy.

well yes, but kinda has to be 'b' to be a reflection of p. @GGE.. Midna would be cool. Krystal is that hot fox from Starfox adventures right?... I could see her as an assist, but maybe a bit of a stretch for playable.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
TWRoO said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The first time I saw Waluigi, I thought to myself : "MAN! Nintendo has ran out of ideas for new characters, what's next WaPeach and WaDaisy?"

Surely is would be "beach" and "bedaisy"

(hope someone understands the processes to make those)

Wario.
Waluigi.

Beach.
Bedaisy.

That's funny! Anyways the name Wario is a contraction of Waru and Mario. Waru means something like evil.

About all the ranting on Waluigi, if one game can make him cool, it's SSBB! The more hateable a character is the more fun it is to beat the crap out of him right?

I'm surprised this thread gets more posts on weekends, when there are 0 updates. :/

i agree.

I hate how this topic is always dead on the weekends.

Around the Network

whats there to talk about with no updates bacon?

Anything and everything Brawl related of course! First character I will select shall be.....Fox! How about you guys?

Definatly PT. Then Peach. Then Pit. Then Metaknight. Then Snake. Then Kirby. Then King Dedede. Then IC. Then Mario. Then Bowser. Then Samus/ZSS. Then Diddy Kong. Then Wario. Then Ike. Then Sonic. Then Lucas. Then Link. Then DK. Then Pikachu. Then Yoshi. And that's it for now.

I expect big updates on X-mas, New Year and Februari 18 wich is Chinese New Year. I expect one of those to be megaton updates like Sonic, wi-fi and stage creation mode. My money is on a 3rd party character reveal on X-mas.

RCTjunkie said:
Definatly PT. Then Peach. Then Pit. Then Metaknight. Then Snake. Then Kirby. Then King Dedede. Then IC. Then Mario. Then Bowser. Then Samus/ZSS. Then Diddy Kong. Then Wario. Then Ike. Then Sonic. Then Lucas. Then Link. Then DK. Then Pikachu. Then Yoshi. And that's it for now.

...No Fox? That's sick!!

and joe, us in Japan and North America couldn't care less about an update that would come out after the game is released. and why would there be a good update in the Chinese New Year?