By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

It should be stickied!

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

Behold my amazing paint editing skills! I am like totally talented, forgot which other characters could do that, Jiggly puff? I'm sure Ness can pull it off.

You mean from the upper part to the lower? If so, I can pull it out with Samus, Link and pretty much everyone. If you mean from the lower to the upper... the no :)

PS: I've fulfilled the request you made, go check :)

Girl Gamer Elite said:
That list just seems to comprise 33% of all the pages, makes it hard to browse.

That's because he puts it all vertical, when splitting the list into 2 or 3 columns would help so much.  And also, his sig is too big, IMO.

I already shrank the image in my sig. There are some of people who have bigger sigs than me. So stop whining.

I like Bacon said:

What about the song here Game_boy: http://www.smashbros.com/jp/characters/kirby.html

That song will probably only be in the Japanese version of the game. But whatever.

and I would have rated the Star Fox music 5 stars since it is one of my favorites so far revealed. Yoshi's would be in the negatives. It sucks so much. I can't listen to it. It's like torture.

The song is OK. I guess they hadn't recorded English vocals by that point (as a reason for not posting it) because I don't see any reason for some music to be Japan-specific.

The point about different music is that everyone has different opinions. That's normal and a good sign as it makes the game appeal to everyone. Have you played Yoshi's Island (Yoshi's Story was average; YI was classic)? The song would make more sense if you had, as likely the Starfox one would for me if I'd have played it.

"Oh, and I find the British accent to be very terrible and annoying. :-p"

We're even then. I still want two versions.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

Behold my amazing paint editing skills! I am like totally talented, forgot which other characters could do that, Jiggly puff? I'm sure Ness can pull it off.

*sigh* if i open my mouth who can do it?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

anyone like my new sig.^_^

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

its good

dtewi said:
I nominate this thread to be stickied.

yep it should be stickied

endurance said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

its good

Thanks!!