• Peach: 17
  • Snake: 13 
  • Lucas: 12
  • King Dedede: 12    
  • Sonic: 10  
  • PT: 9  
  • IC: 7

• Around the Network

"I Like Bacon", that list is getting a bit overdone, maybe you should let it go? Just a thought.

MontanaHatchet says keep the list.

MontanaHatchet said:
    MontanaHatchet says keep the list.

MontanaHatchet banned dtewi so he bad man, no listen to him.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

That list just seems to comprise 33% of all the pages, makes it hard to browse.

Around the Network

Thank you Montana.

and the list is small though. It does not take up 33% of a page, or do you mean 33% of the 137 pages have the list? I shall keep on doing it until the updates stop which will probably be near Europe's/Australia's release date.

and I will try to put other things in my post besides the list. Earlier I accidentally hit reply instead of edit. I wanted to put the list and the post before it in one post. But I accidentally made 2 posts.

cool that they added melee stages

Here's my opinion of the music revealed so far:

Main Theme: I really like this. I just hope they don't put Latin lyrics into any more songs (except Fire Emblem, but that deserved it too) ****

Menu 1: As long as this sounds suitably epic on a real TV vs. compressed, downsampled Flash, it will be awesome. I thought Melee's menu was good, but this arrangement is better. *****

Yoshi's Story: Love it. Much better than the generic one they put in SSB/SSBM. ****

Metroid Boss Battle: If this was used in a stage, it would be repetitive and boring after a while. Its use in boss battles would be good though. **

Zelda Medley: Solid awesomeness with electroplated win. I've never heard the original songs (minus Lost Woods), so it must be even better for Zelda fans. *****

Kid Icarus: How did they manage to make something from the NES sound so good? The incorportation of the other themes doesn't sound out of place at all. ****

Animal Crossing: Great interpretation of AC's atmosphere. This will really suit its stage. ***

Pokemon Stadium (Gym): It always was a great song, and after, uh, six different versions of this in the main series, this is the best arrangement of it. ****

Metal Gear Solid: I personally don't like it, but if it fits with the Metal Gear games (which I have never played, owning only Nintendo consoles since N64) then it's worthy of inclusion. I assume it'll sound better on a real TV. ***

Space Armada: Good, not great. A nice alternative to the SSBM one. ***

WarioWare: I don't like the use of vocals in this case, and I really hope they'll re-record it for the UK version with British people (I doubt it) to make it less annoying (I lived in the US for a while, and I find the American accent really irritating). The tune suits the stage though. ***

Fire Emblem: Nice, especially with the Latin. ****

Kirby: Worst song yet revealed. Does not suit the stage at all. Scrap it and record a suitably serious and flowing arrangement. *

Donkey Kong: They could at least have given it a tune. Sorry, rejected. *

Great Temple: They should have kept the Melee one. This may or may not be more true to the original, but the Melee one complemented the stage more; in addition, what's the point of making the stage as accurate to the Melee on as possible and then giving it a modern-sounding arrangement? It removes the "retro" value. **

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

What about the song here Game_boy: http://www.smashbros.com/jp/characters/kirby.html

That song will probably only be in the Japanese version of the game. But whatever.

and I would have rated the Star Fox music 5 stars since it is one of my favorites so far revealed. Yoshi's would be in the negatives. It sucks so much. I can't listen to it. It's like torture.

Oh, and I find the British accent to be very terrible and annoying. :-p

I nominate this thread to be stickied.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you