By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The_vagabond7 said:

Size is a terrible argument for Ridley not being in Brawl, even the gamefaqs board knows that, that should say something.

If they can make Bowser only somewhat bigger than pikachu, they can make Ridley the same size as bowser.

The size difference between Mario and Bowser versus Samus and Ridley is far less pronounced. If Bowser's biggest size were to be introduced into Brawl, he would still be smaller than his Giga Bowser form. Do the same for Ridley and he would fill the stage.

And as for Pikachu... his size was probably doubled for Smash Bros. so that's a fair argument.

But they have to draw the size limitation somewhere. How idiotic would it be to see Kraid playable for example?

Around the Network

not to be mean, but, you're being an ass.

ok boo's FS next couple of weeks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

newest Mojo update: Donald Duck

When I took a trip to Tokyo Disneyland last weekend I ran into Donald Duck, and I just couldn't resist adding him into Brawl! Donald brings his raging flaming attitude into the ring. Just wait till you see his final smash!

Oh and by the way I hate any other Disney characters unless they are cats, so do not expect to see your favorite mouse anytime soon.

Other new info:

Launch Date: Dec. 3rd, 2007 Never

MSRP: TBD $9999

Players: 1-4 0

I'll be waiting at the end of time in a never ending line with my $9,999 to get my hands on this game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

u know who i see in the second pic ^^?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah, Bowser.

and here is a link to that. http://mojo.rick-gardiner.com/en_us/index.html

WEEEh wrong KIRBY

• Kirby : 62
  • Mario : 42
  • Link: 42
  • Wario: 41
  • Fox: 36
  • Yoshi: 30
  • Pikachu: 29
  • Pit: 28
  • Meta Knight: 21
  • DK: 20
  • ZSS: 19
  • Bowser: 19
  • Samus: 19
  • Peach: 16
  • Diddy Kong: 16
  • Zelda: 15
  • Ike: 14
  • Snake: 9
  • PT: 9
  • Lucas: 9
  • Sonic: 7
  • IC: 6
  • King Dedede: 5

•  "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Words Of Wisdom said:
    The_vagabond7 said:

Size is a terrible argument for Ridley not being in Brawl, even the gamefaqs board knows that, that should say something.

If they can make Bowser only somewhat bigger than pikachu, they can make Ridley the same size as bowser.

The size difference between Mario and Bowser versus Samus and Ridley is far less pronounced. If Bowser's biggest size were to be introduced into Brawl, he would still be smaller than his Giga Bowser form. Do the same for Ridley and he would fill the stage.

And as for Pikachu... his size was probably doubled for Smash Bros. so that's a fair argument.

But they have to draw the size limitation somewhere. How idiotic would it be to see Kraid playable for example?

Although I agree that Ridley is probably a Boss instead of playable, don't forget this:

Words Of Wisdom said:
    The_vagabond7 said:

This argument hasn't really gotten any less stupid since the last time, but I'll have you know Bowser was roughly Craid's size in Sunshine - certainly larger than Giga-Bowser in Brawl, at least - and Craid could actually work quite well due to the mini-Craid in the original and Super Metroid.

It's still pointless argument because Ridley won't be playable, though...