By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

In the original it was fox. I used to drive my brother insane just doing juggles with fox, it was so cheap. Once he was in the air I would just jump and use his up attack until he was dead.

In Melee it was link. No matter who else I tried, I always came back to link. He just felt sturdy and balanced. Love me so link.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

i say the update will be that they decided to take fox out or zelda.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Zelda stays fox is out

I think tonight's update will be about the coins.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

luigi in this update to coincide with galaxy in japan

Around the Network

I would like it to be an item/assist or music.

New secret character announced!!

(And don't be stupid and say stuff like ''yeah right, you can't fool me, obviously I'm doing this for shits and giggles, not with the intention to make anybody believe that *CJ* is a SSBB character.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Whats up with nintendo though, he looks so jaggy they may as well have done him on paint

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Fox is better than Zelda! Sister, you and me, Feb 10th. We'll play Brawl and I'll kick your ass!

you are wrong im the best at video games. tomorrows brawl update is going to be zeldas final smash or music.