By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

amgg, this was totally unexpected!, wow 3 reps from Kirby franchise

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I can\'t wait to see if his double jump is what his "flight" power was from the previous Kirby games.

And if he has his Kirby-like inhale ability too.

Good addition.

he doesnt have it in the games WoW..the inhale ability..so i doubt

Helios said:
Sakurai\'s bias towards his own series - Confirmed! But Dedede is still a great addition, and with him in, I don\'t think there is any telling what character might be next.

Well, he has negleted them for the last two games, with Dedede being one of the top request for Melee.

Neos said:

What are you talking about?

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Neos said:

well i haven't played the last games in the series but afaik (and also according to some at GAF) he doesn't use the same ability..but i might be wrong, in any case, he won't do 2 characters that have the ability.

Neos said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Neos said:

well i haven\'t played the last games in the series but afaik (and also according to some at GAF) he doesn\'t use the same ability..but i might be wrong, in any case, he won\'t do 2 characters that have the ability.

Dedede in the games has a Kirby-like inhale ability though he doesn't get powers from it.  It's essentially like what happens when Kirby spits someone out, only it's more forceful.

In the games Dedede has an inhale attack but no signs of a copy ability. He could have a significantly stronger inhale attack than Kirby but with no ability to copy enemies.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

DeDeDe FTW!

The inhalation thing would be a cool move. Instead of the inhale, copy move, an inhale spit enemy out with great force move. You could turn characters into projectile weapons. How awesome would that be in a FFA? And even more significantly a new heavyweight, which the game needs for balance reasons I think. Now they need Ganon in all his monstrous glory for a fourth heavy weight...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Hellz Yeah.

The site has been down for me all night.