By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Who said they ever had to be on a Nintendo console? Was Sonic on a Nintendo console before Brawl?

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Who said they ever had to be on a Nintendo console? Was Sonic on a Nintendo console before Brawl?

Sakurai said it. Sonic was in several games on a Nintendo console, most notably of which is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

naznatips said:

FFVII always really bothered me. That game was one of the (if not the) biggest disappointments I ever had in my 20 years of gaming. I get a bit emotional when people bring it up as being a great game and especially when they compare it to much better RPGs like FFVI, Chrono Trigger, and FFIX. So yeah, sorry if I went a bit overboard. I'll stop discussing it. I've expressed my thoughts on it.

I know. We all have the games we really like that we as gamers hold dear. None of us like to see those insulted and really like to think the best of them. FFVI is a great game no matter what anyone says about it so don't worry about having to convince someone who thinks otherwise about the game or its characters.

No worries. ^_^

MontanaHatchet said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Sakurai said it. Sonic was in several games on a Nintendo console, most notably of which is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Oh yeah, forgot about those. Well what of the Kingdom Heart III spin-off igoing to theDS in the future, wouldn't that count? Besides wouldn't we be more likely to see a hero instead of a villain from FF? How about Sora since he was in the Kingdom Hearts for GBA?

I think Sora would be the better choice for Brawl. 

To my knowledge, Kingdom Hearts 3 hasn't been in development, so the likelyhood that Square would reveal it in the next month, have Sephiroth in it, and then beg Sakurai to have Sephiroth in the game is quite unlikely.

Around the Network

Well what of the Kingdom Heart III spin-off igoing to theDS in the future, wouldn't that count? Besides wouldn't we be more likely to see a hero instead of a villain from FF? How about Sora since he was in the Kingdom Hearts for GBA?

I think Sora would be the better choice for Brawl.

Possibly.

Anyways...

WHO ELSE IS ANGRY ABOUT THE DELAY?!! YARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

MontanaHatchet said:
Possibly.

Anyways...

WHO ELSE IS ANGRY ABOUT THE DELAY?!! YARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'm kinda unhappy that videos of it are popping up everywhere now.  Almost feels like they're going, "Look at how awesome it is... too bad you don't get it till February."

i hate the delay.

No more Final Fantasy Schism arguments plzkthnx

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.