Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

i was kidding, whoops i forgot to put /sarcasm at the end, i still love ninty

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Haha, since when was Peach not a bitch...

The butt bump move is certainly annoying hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow. Peach has a way better look than in melee.
And as for that post that says there will be 34 playable characters, i hope its not true because i was hoping for at least 40.

Erik Aston said:
Well, well... Is that too much to be a coincidence?

I call coincidence.  Besides, he said "By the end of the week, you'll see that I'm correct with at least two of the above points." and there is only proof he was correct about one.  All his predictions are way too generic. If he had inside information why so little inside info?  I think he just got lucky that one of his came true.

khfan30 said:
Wow. Peach has a way better look than in melee.
And as for that post that says there will be 34 playable characters, i hope its not true because i was hoping for at least 40.

I figure 35-40.  I don't think more than 40 is likely.

Around the Network

Melee really only had 18 characters excluding clones, so i'll love 17 new charac... wait.

34 Playable characters.
6 removed from melee.
8 clones in melee.
1 of original 12 not returning.
5 clones removed.
But Sakurai stated all clones will be removed.

BULLSHIT POST!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Actually 19 characters excluding clones

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Yeah, I still call coincidence...2 characters in a week wasn't so impossible...and all his other predictions basically can't be proven until the game comes out...

He is implying that only one of the franchises from Melee will be gone (Game and Watch perhaps?) and yet 6 players from Melee will be gone...(Ness swapped with a different Mother character?  Jigglypuff gone?) 

I don't think Ness would ever get kicked...Jigglypuff is the most likely to get taken out from the original 12...but I still doubt that'll happen.  That guy's predictions are just BS that's all.

We're nearly at 20 characters revealed so far...with 15 profiles up, along with 2 more for Snake and Meta Knight...that makes it 17 profiles revealed...

With more returning characters such as Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Falco, Luigi, Mewtwo, etc...that can easily add 5 or so more characters....that's over 20 now...

And between now and December quite a few new characters will get announced...probably bringing the grand total around 30.  There's undoubtedly going to be a few more secret characters never announced though...

So actually...I don't know...34 sounds reasonable after all...40 would be better...but 34 is cool.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i doubt jigglypuff, but here's what i think is most reasonable

1. Captain Falcon
2. Ness
3. Jigglypuff
4. Luigi

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
But Sakurai stated all clones will be removed.

Stop putting words in the man's mouth please. He said "not all characters are returning", and people have given it all kinds of weird meanings.