By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Well he better...TP was a GC game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Hey Ben, you may aswell add Peach to the character list to save yourself the trouble of doing it on monday. Though theres not much trouble in that.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Xeo_842 said:
Hey Ben, you may aswell add Peach to the character list to save yourself the trouble of doing it on monday. Though theres not much trouble in that.

He should also add Nintendog and Hammer Bro. as ATs.

PEACH FLOATY POWER!!! she was my favorite character in melee, always being able to fly right back on the stage. im glad shes basically confirmed.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

what do you mean by "basically" confirmed? She IS confirmed.

Around the Network

Not officially confirmed. I don't add stuff until they get a bio.

There's a lot of stuff to get updated about from now until December. We've had 2 months of updates...we've got 4 more to go...plenty of time to add info, so don't worry about it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I find it weird that people say 'best update ever'.

I don't think it's the update that is the good thing... there will be more, there will probably be better ones.

This announcement to me is 'best feature for smash bros ever' rather than thinking about the update, it's the detail about the game that I like... this fucking rocks my socks!

My fanboy senses are at max capacity. I can not wait anymore. I would like to freeze myself and wake when they release the game, just like Cartman in the Wii episode.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

BenKenobi88 said:
Not officially confirmed. I don't add stuff until they get a bio.

There's a lot of stuff to get updated about from now until December. We've had 2 months of updates...we've got 4 more to go...plenty of time to add info, so don't worry about it.

I don't think Hammer Bro. or Nintendog will ever have their own profiles put up onto the site. They are confirmed. You might as well add them.

OriGin said:
I find it weird that people say 'best update ever'.

I don't think it's the update that is the good thing... there will be more, there will probably be better ones.

This announcement to me is 'best feature for smash bros ever' rather than thinking about the update, it's the detail about the game that I like... this fucking rocks my socks!

People should say it's "the best update so far". I now want this game 199%. If I said 200% then thats means I'd buy two copies of the game which isn't necesairy. Let's hope they'll add more 1 player modes just as good as this.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.