By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

It's Sakurai's b-day! (It's Friday in Japan). Yep, August 3rd is his b-day. I hope we get a good update! (It obviously can't top Ike but whatever. >_> )

Around the Network

Hi guys !

Some people have photoshopped the last pic from Fire Emblem Castle and it appears there is a cavern (with lava ?)

I don't know how to insert a pic, so I give you the link to see it (if a mod can help me to do it) : 

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lookylookyxq0.jpg

By the way, this is my first post here but I have been following your discussions  for some months now and I think the overall atmosphere on this site is very good !

Keep the good work and go SSBB !!  

hello!

Hello sheikah!

If click on rich text reply, you'll get all sorts of tools to format your post, including inserting pictures like this:

Have fun! 

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

I dont like Ike's Boots, there ugly

Around the Network

Lava!? I knew I would be wrong.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Maverick Hunter Z said:

Cue Fangirls squeeling over Ike and Link Yaoi, lol!

Alas, the only person likely to engage in such activities has been banned.

You guys think Ike is going to replace Roy and Marth? I see it as most likely, although them returning as alternative "costumes" would be nice. By putting some effort into alternate outfits, they could include lots of characters deemed unworthy of a full slot in the game, like Dr. Mario or Falco, and maybe even the character models from Melee. That would really warm a veteran Meleeist's heart. <3

Yay, 500 posts. o/

Parokki said:
Maverick Hunter Z said:

Cue Fangirls squeeling over Ike and Link Yaoi, lol!

Alas, the only person likely to engage in such activities has been banned.

You guys think Ike is going to replace Roy and Marth? I see it as most likely, although them returning as alternative "costumes" would be nice. By putting some effort into alternate outfits, they could include lots of characters deemed unworthy of a full slot in the game, like Dr. Mario or Falco, and maybe even the character models from Melee. That would really warm a veteran Meleeist's heart. <3

Yay, 500 posts. o/

Hey! falco is worthy. He's good character but for some reason I don't use him that much in melee. If he's in brawl then I'll start to use him.

Yay, 50 posts.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Link

(last paragraph) 

Looks like someone let a cat out of the bag. Sheik and Ganondorf confirmed?

Now Ganondorf isn't a surprise, but Sheik still being in it would be.

Nice find =D