By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

This stage looks awesome. It's like 3 stages in 1! I hope you fall for more than 10 seconds, falling + fighting = very fun! ^_^ I can't wait to see what the underground looks like.

This weeks updates have been really good! I expect tomorrows update to be music.

Around the Network

The stage definitely looks cool, but I'm guessing only a couple seconds of fall time. (3-5 sec)

Zero suit Samus must be a selectable character. There is now way they show her this much and you can only use her if you use Samus' Final Smash

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I was wondering about the stage with the statues in it. Great week for sure. I bet the underground looks like a tomb of some sort but who knows?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

nordlead said:
Zero suit Samus must be a selectable character. There is now way they show her this much and you can only use her if you use Samus' Final Smash

I think it will be like Zelda in Melee. You know, if you held the A button at the beginning of the match you would automtically transform into Sheik. I think you'll be able to do it for Samus.

I like Bacon said:
nordlead said:

I think it will be like Zelda in Melee. You know, if you held the A button at the beginning of the match you would automtically transform into Sheik. I think you'll be able to do it for Samus.

Agree.  It's the same thing they did with Sheik.  It's two... two... two characters in one!

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Around the Network

The castle level looks uber-cool, am I wrong or I see some soldiers watching the fight on the screen with the statues?

fazz said:
The castle level looks uber-cool, am I wrong or I see some soldiers watching the fight on the screen with the statues?

It looks to me like you're right.  That would make this level even more awesome, if the solders react to what's happening in the fight, like cheering or something.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

fazz said:

Yeah, it looks like there are 7 of them. 4 on the left, 3 on the right.

edit: crap, you beat me to it!

nice update...i love that map already

Notice the king or whoever sitting way in the back on the third pic.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.