By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm still waiting to hear the Smash Bros medley of Metal Gear Solid...

I'm not sure what they'll do with that.  The MGS2 theme is too slow paced to be a good battle song.  I'm interested to see what they end up with.

Around the Network

It will probably end up being specific music for whatever Metal Gear Solid stage it is, like at Shadow Moses...who knows though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I wonder what will that team do after Smash Bros.

Mushroom Kindgom Hearts maybe? XP.

Btw, haven`t seen sales predicition for Smash. Will it beat Galaxy, Wii Sports, AC and other potential sellers like WiiFit?

Well i'd agree that krystal would be an awesome addition to the game, especially because of her potential to have an awesome move set. I'd like girls, er... more girls... in smash. But whatever they do the game cannot fail like Ben said. Even if it didn't have online, it could not fail. I would play the game for the music alone.

Also, i'm pretty sure that after this smash they'll probably work on the next smash, but then again, they do have some time... 

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

diegomoroco777 said:
Btw, haven`t seen sales predicition for Smash. Will it beat Galaxy, Wii Sports, AC and other potential sellers like WiiFit?
It will beat pretty much everything, I'm sure it will sell more than 10 milliones.

Around the Network

10 millions ? it's sure. But I'm not sure about beating potential sellers like WiiFit who will have a great impact on the casual crowd.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

I want Bomberman and Megaman in this game...

i would Master bait everyday to this game...

-100 RacCoOnErOuS
+50 Eww

At least 10 million in its lifetime.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I would give it, at least, 8 million. With online, 10 million easy.