By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Starting roster. Nothing too new. But...COOL ANYWAY BECAUSE IT'S BRAWWWWWLLL

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I still wanna know what the fourth option is in that video.......*Grr*
and I called the starting stages and characters.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

I guessed correctly first since the opening of the topic. I win! >_>;

is this the last update?

The update? Is the game itself Brawl AKA good old matches, vs people or comps.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
is this the last update?

Most likely not.

"Here is how you pick characters, and then the stages!"

Honestly, is he going to start updating the site with "this is how your character enters the stage, and when you die, see those little lives down there near your name? One of them goes away! You lose the battle when all of your lives are gone, then it's back to the character select screen!"

of course the one after that will probably be how you play a match with time, not stock.

Man I can't wait!

That 4th option that i was wondering about that NO ONE helped me with, thats an option to rebattle bosses, cuz the shadow is of petey pirahna and some other thing. So thats gonna be in the same location as break the targets, etc. 100th Post!

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Can we stop having new threads for SSBB? All of them could just fall into this thread...

dtekdahl00 said:
That 4th option that i was wondering about that NO ONE helped me with, thats an option to rebattle bosses, cuz the shadow is of petey pirahna and some other thing. So thats gonna be in the same location as break the targets, etc. 100th Post!

Sorry, I was too lazy to check...too much Smash crap going on.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )