By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - On this night..The CONSOLE Wars Are OVER!-GAME OVER for Ps3 & XBox 360

I can now DECLARE the Console Wars to be truly over...

The HIGHEST Selling Console game of last gen's sequel FAILED to lift Ps360 sales at which mean Its ALL OVER...Nintendo has won this gen & congratulations to them...

Slowly the support will go now..I reccommend people buy a wii soon...the ship is begining to sink, this APRIL NPD data is like the iceburg in APRIL that struck Titanic...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

bwuh?

Preach!

Yep, truly miserable sales for the PS3 and 360. What happened? It's GTA 4 month!

But if anyone deserves to win, it's Nintendo.

I think you might be right. There will still be developers with their doubts, so it won't happen as easily as you say.

Around the Network

@darthdevidem01

are you going to go sell your whatever HD console you own and buy a Wii???

If not, then it's not without hope.

Nobody here thinks (maybe a select view) HD console really had a chance to actually WIN this. Casual fans clearly outnumber anybody else there. DS proved that, now Wii did.

Heck, as long as I get my dose of gaming on the console I own, anything else is just fanboy pride.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

The console war may be over...but I will be playing my 360 and ps3(when mgs4 comes out) a lot more than Wii in the next few years...

Yes Nintendo deserves it & THEY TOTALLY DO!

NEVER will SONY ever charge £425 for a console again...

Now we should enjoy the wii support that will pour in...

I hope 3rd parties make new innovations on the platform now as PS360 are truly not worth the time anymore!

Konami I feel sorry for you...lets hope MGS4 sells over 300K....

I feel the worst for Square-Enix though!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lol, I agree this gen the Wii will outsell every other console, but I don't think it's time to put your HD console up on e-bay and just go with the Wii.

If that were true, it would be a sad day for gaming indeed.

Only the most dilusional think otherwise.

You have advanced more quickly than other PS3 fans darthdevidem.

Welcome to Stage 5, Acceptance.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you