By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - On this night..The CONSOLE Wars Are OVER!-GAME OVER for Ps3 & XBox 360

Final Fantasy XIII: The Last Best Game.

I think I may be done with gaming after that. I had a Wii, hated Waggle, sold it. It appears that's the future rather than actual in game content.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
disolitude said:
The console war may be over...but I will be playing my 360 and ps3(when mgs4 comes out) a lot more than Wii in the next few years...

Same here. I'm not buying a Wii I'm selling mine, anyone interested? If this shitty Mario Kart sold more than GTA IV then I underestimated how crappy people's tastes are again. Even though I've done so in the past so many times.

Somebody, please give cklmb some coffee to fuel his always entertaining diatribe.

dallas said:
ckmlb said:
disolitude said:
The console war may be over...but I will be playing my 360 and ps3(when mgs4 comes out) a lot more than Wii in the next few years...

Same here. I'm not buying a Wii I'm selling mine, anyone interested? If this shitty Mario Kart sold more than GTA IV then I underestimated how crappy people's tastes are again. Even though I've done so in the past so many times.

Somebody give cklmb some ban to halt his always entertaining diatribe.

Fixed

ssj12 said:
I think the NPD numbers are fake. Honestly I think they are trying to make us lose credibility because our numbers were inline with their own the last few months.

Now now, don't be a sales tracking fanboy...

Tease.

Thanks for this piece of old news and sob-fest.

We already know the Wii won when it passed the 360. WOW!!! The fact that you're breaking down like this is so sad.

Thread locked for my pure dislike of it.

Around the Network

Ok, cklmb and kwaad in a tag team debate w/ madskillz and anybody else? Who's in????

sc94597 said:
dallas said:
ckmlb said:
disolitude said:

Somebody give cklmb some ban to halt his always entertaining diatribe.

Fixed

can you really ban people who thinks GTAIV is superior to Mario Kart? Heck, then you'd have to ban every reviewer out there...

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

has anyone had the idea that the wii may be "peaking"?????????

lolol111lo11l1

I knew it, You can't get along by back 9038432904328 shooting games that are all like Halo.

Old Brawl code..ask for my new one..

hahah its very funny to see angry PS3/360 fanboys now :)
Even an ex-mod insulting a Wii title that has to be the best thing Ive seen on VGChartz!!

Anger is in the air, I can feel it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies