By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Extremely limited MGS4 bundle announced for NA

No, I'm reasonable. You're irrational. There's a difference.

10k in sales? WTF? Seriously now, at least try to be realistic.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

Your absoloutley right , I don't think any 360's will sell when MGS4 releases I think MS shouldn't bother shipping XBOX 360's that month.

That gunmetal PS3 looks pretty awesome, but no way am I paying $600 for that.

I totally agree with Mirson, I was going to get this back when I was under the impression it was $500 and 80gb (I believe that is what sony announced, or maybe they announced the normal bundle was that?). I can get a 60 gb system for $450 plus this game and the extra $10 would be well worth perfect bwc.

cwbys21 said:
I totally agree with Mirson, I was going to get this back when I was under the impression it was $500 and 80gb (I believe that is what sony announced, or maybe they announced the normal bundle was that?). I can get a 60 gb system for $450 plus this game and the extra $10 would be well worth perfect bwc.

that bundle will still be available. this is a seperate bundle for fans wanting to pay $120 for a LE console.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

blah blah blah stop rofl on man, anyway i would probs get this if it was not so damb expensive. I say it is a collectors

Imperial said:
rocketpig said:

Your absoloutley right , I don't think any 360's will sell when MGS4 releases I think MS shouldn't bother shipping XBOX 360's that month.

lol. man, rocketpig, ya can't win em all ehh? (j/k)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Good luck, selling THAT.
No 80GB - No money.
And 600$ for 40GB - this must be a joke.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Imperial said:
rocketpig said:

Just like Nintendo shouldn't have bothered shipping any Wii's during the GTAIV release month right?

The bundle seems like a complete rip-off. $600 for a 40gb PS3 and the game? wow! The 80gb bundle is such a better deal than this one! Aren't all of the JP MGS4 bundles gunmetal gray and come with the LE MGS4 game? Those are retailing for "¥51,800", which is about ~$500 at current exchange rates. wow, just wow.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"