By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 fanatic spends thousands to play games on a Sony TV

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=184848

Xbox 360 fanatic spends thousands to play games on a Sony TV

Self-described "Xbox fan" Matt recently pinged gaming blog Kotaku with some very revealing pics of his Xbox collection.

This is what fanaticism looks like. Image: Kotaku

There's being an Xbox fan and then there's Matt, an Xbox collector who owns basically everything there is to own with an Xbox brand on its packaging.

Matt sent in some pics to gaming blog Kotaku Wednesday, and they are, in a word, intense.

"I am a 32 year old hardcore Xbox collector. I am married and have a very understanding wife who accepts my gaming addiction," Matt told Kotaku. "I just wanted to share with you guys some pics of my Xbox 360 and Xbox collection. To date I currently own all of the North American Xbox 360 games (247 games) as well as all of the Xbox Live Arcade games (129). I also own 150 original Xbox games."

Matt also says he plays 2-3 hours per night, and that's on top of juggling life as a married man and a father of an 8-year-old step daughter.

The ironic twist in all this is that Matt, an Xbox guru, plays his extensive collection on a Sony flatscreen. Go figure!

Who amongst the GamePro ranks can say their collection rivals Matt's?

Around the Network

So???
Whats wrong???

Still, after the edit of the original post, there is nothing wrong to be an xbox fan and buy and Sony tv, he is a fan, not a fanboy...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

247 XBox 360 games. 150 XBox original games. 129 XBox Live Arcade games. that is over 500 games on XBox consoles combined. What a huge collection.

I think our VGChartz member Neoratt's collection is bigger and better.

he has taste

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Now where does this guy live?

i have 18 360 games, 12 PS3 games, 7 Wii games, 49 PC games, 46 PS2 games and 29 PS1 games.

Could it be Madskillz? he is a hardcore 360 fan? He is around 32 years old. VGChartz own Madskillz could be this guy.

That is one goddamn huge game collection! I do think he's missing out when excluding all other platforms though, and that really is a rather ironic twist about the TV. Then again, there are few, if any, TV manufacturers that can truly compete with Sony and Samsung.

Damn... I thought I had a lot of 360 games with 19 and a few XBL games...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."