By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3 versus Call of Duty 4

COD4 is probably the better made game overall, but not having co-op campaign hurts.

Around the Network

halo 3 is the more fun game local multiplayer wise

I used to prefer Halo, but now i love COD4, i still play both but damn COD4 multiplayer is insanely good, you know...that game is too awesome.

I prefer both for different reasons and they both do shine in different aspects.

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

i definetly prefer halo but its like 60% cod4 and 35% halo 3 and 5% for everything else in my school. a lot more of the big gamers in my school prefer halo theres just more to that game

Around the Network

Halo 3 isn't a very great game, but the single player beats CoD4.

In multiplayer CoD4 is better.

Having played on both, COD4 is better for the sheer range of different single player levels, with Halo a much more blast the shit out of them shooter. COD 4 misses a co-op mode though as many have said

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

IMO:

COD4 98/100 - great game, ace graphics, awsome multiplayer, new better experience than COD2 and alot better than COD3.
Halo 3 96/100 - very good game, good graphics, good multiplayer (no more or less fun than Halo 2 though.

Halo 3 better single player. COD 4 edges better multi.

Halo3 is a lot more fun, the SP and CO-OP play are great. It also blows past CoD4 in the graphics department. But i love to play CoD4 online when there is no lag. I'm also pretty good at the game.