By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3 versus Call of Duty 4

jasonnc80 said:
fastyxx said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

COD 4 campaign was a lot more of a challenge on the highest difficulty than Halo 3 on Legendary mode. multiplayer aspects of the games I would say COD 4 and Halo 3 are equal both are great online games.

Only if you don't use skulls. Another reason Halo 3 is better is because you can really customize how hard you want campain to be. Only a dozen people or so of the millions who bought it have ever completed Halo 3 Legendary completely solo with all the skulls on. (At least that have connected to Live for stat tracking).

Hundreds of thousands of people have all the veteran achievements in COD4.

If you just go by the base levels, you're right (except for a couple Halo sub-levels which are ridiculous on Legendary alone), but that's not the top difficulty level for Halo.

Only 2 people have beat the game on Legendary with all skulls on. It was posted on a Bungie weekly update about a week or two back. I don't know why you would even want to try. With the skull that starts over the level if you die and bash your way to health skull it wouldn't even be fun to try IMO :(

I feel dizzy just thinking about it