By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie - Nuts and Bolts Trailer!!!!!!!!

any word on x-mote on this game yet? Will be interesting with it.

My kids will love this game.

Around the Network

Not exactly what i was hoping for. :(

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

....That is....terrible. So much potential wasted...they turned one of the best platformers of the N64 generation into a Twisted metal/GTA/mariokart game. I was so frikkin pumped for this, and now I have lost about 90% of my interest in it. What the hell was that?

The end is just sad too. It reeks of the old Crash Bandicoot commercials. Many have come and tried to dethrone Mario, and all have failed and turned into 3rd rate stars (crash, spyro, Sonic). Looking at this video, I don't think Mario has much competition.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

What is vehicular combat doing in my Banjo-Kazooie game?

The_vagabond7 said:
the end is just sad too. It reeks of the old Crash Bandicoot commercials. Many have come and tried to dethrone Mario, and all have failed and turned into 3rd rate stars (crash, spyro, Sonic). Looking at this video, I don't think Mario has much competition.

Crash and Syro were sold off by ND and Insomniac, and after that they fell, but under their original devs they were great

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
....That is....terrible. So much potential wasted...they turned one of the best platformers of the N64 generation into a Twisted metal/GTA/mariokart game. I was so frikkin pumped for this, and now I have lost about 90% of my interest in it. What the hell was that?

The end is just sad too. It reeks of the old Crash Bandicoot commercials. Many have come and tried to dethrone Mario, and all have failed and turned into 3rd rate stars (crash, spyro, Sonic). Looking at this video, I don't think Mario has much competition.

I guess you've already played the game..... or basically just have bad eyesight... the game is a platformer with lego vechicles, and the art and physics look so fuckin unbelieavable. Vechicles are used to reach hard to get jigsaws, or you could just play like the old banjo games if you want. 

This thread is about banjo, so thanks for derailing the thread with stupid fanboyish comments.  

Geebus so much vehicular lameness. The end was good though with Mario getting his head blown off.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Ari_Gold said:
The_vagabond7 said:

I guess you've already played the game..... or basically just have bad eyesight... the game is a platformer with lego vechicles, and the art and physics look so fuckin unbelieavable. Vechicles are used to reach hard to get jigsaws, or you could just play like the old banjo games if you want.

This thread is about banjo, so thanks for derailing the thread with stupid fanboyish comments.

No, I think they made it clear that this game has more of a focus on vehicles than platforming.  And that sucks.  The game might turn out well...but it's already not what I wanted. 

Don't tell us what we can't like...sure we haven't seen enough to judge the finished game, but already they've pissed off tons of fans that wanted just more of the Banjo Kazooie platforming we love.  That's not our fault.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Maybe they are just focusing on the vehicles now, and will go on more about the playforming soon (crossing fingers). I have only played the GBA, which i though was fun, but I have not played a proper platformer for ages, so I hope this is good

Ari_Gold said:
The_vagabond7 said:

No.

"Fanboyish comments" would be blindly thinking this game is going to be amazing and not accepting any criticism. This is a discussion forum about people's opinions. If a game looks like shit people are going to say so.