By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mad World ( Platinum Games ! )

Game published by Sega and developed by Platinum Games ( ex-Capcom developers like Kamiya, Mikami and Inaba ) for Wii. 

Director Shigenori Nishikawa ( game designer in Re1, Dino Crisis e RE4 )

Gameplay Trailer ( direct-cam ):

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

OMG OMG OMG just as I imagined! *_*

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

AWESOME

I cant wait see this vid in direct feed

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!

That looks amazing! Very brutal as well.
Can't wait for a normal version of this demo.

More and more awesome Wii games get announced each week, but this one takes the crown imo.

Around the Network

And who said that developers are afraid of making mature games on the Wii? This is the most violent game I've seen than mature games on all console games combined!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I hate it. Brutality & violence FTL.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

Oh... my... God...

DO WANT!

I like the style, the violence is a little over the top though.

Looks sorta like Crackdown meets Sin City with Mortal Kombat-esqe brutality thrown in for good measure. Like the black and white style, always wondered why more games haven't experimented with it.