By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guide for graphics whores. Open source, so suggestions of course welcome.

Graphics are at least as important as gameplay. You cannot seperate one from the other as evolutions in both are what drives the industry.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Graphics are at least as important as gameplay. You cannot seperate one from the other as evolutions in both are what drives the industry.

Someone didn't really read the first post.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:

Someone assumed that someone didn't read the first post.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:

Someone assumes I didn't have good reason to. You're point about graphics assumes this thread claims graphics are not important at all, or else why would you feel the need to post that comment?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:

Someone assumes I didn't have good reason to. You're point about graphics assumes this thread claims graphics are not important at all, or else why would you feel the need to post that comment?

Someone is assuming they know someone elses motivations.

Tease.

Around the Network

No, I pointed out your likely motivations, while leaving you the option to explain what you really meant, if that was not the case. But you keep trying to be "clever" in your replies, by imitating the form of a post I made, instead of actually eplaining yourself, which makes me assume that was what you meant, or else you would have explained by now.

Plus I never stated that graphics were not important at all, and what you did in your first reply is actually covered by point 2 on the list. That is why I think you didn't read the original post.

LordTheNightKnight said:
SpookyXJ said:
I have to say I find this thread hilarious. Two pages of gramatic discussion followed by corrections. I love it.

Here are some more corrections.

Buy that's done with, and if you don't have anything to contribute to the list, then please leave.

LOL Thanks. Nope sorry can't come up with a good 10th. But I did enjoy your list and comma placement.