By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4-Standard copy or Limited Edition or Bundle

Anwser the damn question!! J/K Are you guys buying the standard or limited edition or are you buying the PS3 bundle? I am buying the Limited Edition which comes with the 2 disc soundtrack,exclusive box art and two making of blu-ray disc. How about you....

Around the Network

Standard. I never buy special editions if given the choice. I already have enough crap laying around my place, I don't need more.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I really only buy the LE of games if:
1. They are among my favorite franchises
2. In the SE case, there's also the standard case.
3. The SE case art blows away the Standard's

In this case, it's number 3 and 1 that's the reason why I'll be getting the LE edition of MGS4.

The last SE game i bought was ME from gamestop. TBH I was very disappointed with the flimsy tin case, the content and the point that it didn't come with the standard case aswell. The bulky LE case just didn't look right when stacked along with my other 360 games.....

I have the LE preordered, might get the LE guide too. Just to complete the collection. Hardback guide looks pretty cool.

Standard edition here.

Around the Network

limited. this will be the first limited edition i've ever bought. I wanted the soundtrack, art book and making of content. In this rare case it was worth that extra $10 to me.

I should also note that gamestop is hosing you guys on the LE. I paid for mine in full and it was $80 + tax (EB Games canada) whereas GameStop is charging $85.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

standard

the only Le I'll buy is FFXIII

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

the bundle is a steal... I do wish I could get a hold of one of those gunpowder-color limited PS3 *sigh*. Pre-ordered standard version like 1.5 months ago.

The Limited Edition with the 6" Snake figure, soundtrack CD and the Making Of. But only if those Konami guys release it here in Finland. In Europe only UK is sure.

Magnific0 said:
the bundle is a steal... I do wish I could get a hold of one of those gunpowder-color limited PS3 *sigh*. Pre-ordered standard version like 1.5 months ago.

That is a slick looking unit. I bet it isn't a dust magnet like the standard PS3, too.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/