By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is it ok to make fun of Indian people?

actually my dad is 1 quarter indian or something like that. i have a really mixed family. i guess thats what slavery does to people!

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
Canada has more Indians than India? That's new news to me....

Yeah, that bit of info surprised me as well.  

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i hate shit like that man i mean because i have dreadlocks most people well nearly everyone i have met thibk that i smoke weed and stuff. the funny thing is i dont.\

No indians live in my area but about half an hour down the road there are lots of them, and everyone says that area smells like curry.

Mistershine said:
@okey
What is 'fighting a wog' anyway? I assume it means having a bad day, but why?

Wog is also slang for a cold or being sick.  So 'fighting a wog' usually refers to this rather than beating on some guy with a big thick gold chain.

It's because Indians have less influence in Canadian/American societies, same reason why Arabs/Muslims get made fun of. A few years ago, Latinos and Far Easterners got made fun of a lot more than they do now.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

First all all, i think it's okay to make fun of any races

The most important thing is that if you want to make fun of a particular race, say indian people, then indian people can make fun of your race too.

Back to the topic, why ippl tends to make fun of Indian? because Indian are more peaceful, if you making fun out of middle east muslim, you are into deep shit

Simple - it's not ok

@ username

Sorry i meant 2nd largest population outside of india

I dated an Indian girl in high school.
She had one piece of long hair right in the middle of her chest. That left an impression.

im sure indians dont mind a joke or two at their expense,considering that 50 year hence,theyd be fighting china for world domination

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach