By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple Looking At Game Console Business

i dont think the market can support 4 gaming consoles, i dont see them going through with it.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

If Apple is looking at gaming,v they need to get glasses and look somewhere else.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Microsoft fanboys are annoying, but Apple fanboys are like hell on earth. I am not happy about this.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Whatever happens, I'd just like to point out that the Pippin is not an adequate gage of what an Apple console would be or how how successful it would turn out.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

oh god....Apple fanboys are THE worst...

& then M$ vs Apple fanboys will be the new big war..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I sure as hell don't hope they would make a gaming console as the market seems to have quite enough on its hands already, so unless they're going to make something so original (in Apple terms = expensive), that it will have its very, very own niche, then I don't see this happening.

I'm sure the next generation will be interesting....

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

3 consoles is already too much, now maybe a 4th one?

Give me a break.

If Apple enters the market, I can see them making something to compete for the casual gamer. That's where all the money is at the moment, and if you have no IP's to start with, mine as well go that direction.

Apple is the best in the world (by a mile) at inventing UI. I could see them putting all there effort that direction, and staying away from high end hardware. They also have Apple TV, and I can see whatever they deliver including that appliance.

So something like the Wii+Apple TV.

Last time there were four main ones, (6th Generation) One died off. (DreamCast)

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"