By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA exclusive content (possibly) revealed: San Andreas, anyone!?!?

I should say that my post was, as always just my opinion.
But thats all we have anymore!

If they did add a city expansion, it would be cool if it was physically connected to Liberty City.. Seems that might make more sense, if it was possible.

I hope the next full installment, (the equivalent of VC) is GTA (IV) London.
Then the equivalent of SA could be Japan.

I'm just rambling at this point.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

irony everyone, GTA IV is a smaller game because of the 360 yet the 360 gets DLC... i just dont get it!

Sorry, guys, I'm not meaning to start anything here.

@Ail: They're getting their money from Microsoft. Microsoft gives them $50 million (that would be 5-6 lesser games right there) to make the exclusive content. That's $50 million for Rockstar right there. Also, you backed up MY position when you said this:

"GT5P has shown people are ready to pay 40$ for half a game when the franchise is big enough."

GT5P, if you recall, is primarily a DOWNLOADABLE game

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Probably not true.

So the link is a forum poster, who doesn't say where he got it from...

I'll throw this into the "probably not" category, and it'll go into the "definitely" not category once R* announces that it's false.

To be clear, I'm not saying I definitely think it's true. I just think everything seems to be in place for it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

They were only paid $50 million, don't expect too much...

It would be nice, but it just is not true

Considering how long it took to make Liberty city, they are not going to make a whole city for some DLC, all I expect is a small expansion to Liberty City, with some extra guns, and that is it for DLC

thekitchensink said:
Sorry, guys, I'm not meaning to start anything here.

@Ail: They're getting their money from Microsoft. Microsoft gives them $50 million (that would be 5-6 lesser games right there) to make the exclusive content. That's $50 million for Rockstar right there. Also, you backed up MY position when you said this:

"GT5P has shown people are ready to pay 40$ for half a game when the franchise is big enough."

GT5P, if you recall, is primarily a DOWNLOADABLE game

False. GT5P probablly recieved 17% of sales from download... primarily would mean more than 50%

Also that 50 mil is NOT a payoff... so I dont see your point...

I'd expect the DLC to be more like what Liberty City Stories is to GTAIII. The same city, new storyline. I cannot imagine it being a massive new area or anything like that particularly given the space that would require on the Xbox hard drive.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

I almost can't believe that people actually think the DLC will be new cities. What kind of drugs are you on?