By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA exclusive content (possibly) revealed: San Andreas, anyone!?!?

hahahaha nice.

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
can that fit on 11 gigs of space?

Nope i dont think so lol

If true, then 360 just got the superior version

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

The ticket looks photoshopped to me. If it is part of the DLC, cool. However, it is not that big a deal. I thought they would just open up other parts of Liberty City. It's funny how Staten Island was ommited from the game. Being it is one of the five boroughs. Charge Island is a parody of Randalls Island. So Staten Island would make sense more then San Andreas.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

...and THIS is where it begins.

1/ First all the HD consoles were "united" on this game.

2/ Then the PS boys ridiculed GTA4 on the 360.

3/ Then the 360 got some "real" exclusive content

4/ All hell breaks loose.

I'll give it a few more weeks, then I'll run off to prepare some piping hot popcorn...

I wonder how many PS3 owners will end up buying a 360 & GTA4 (again) on the 360 for this...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

This would rock if its true SA was my fav place in the GTA series but I like GTA4 all around better.

To all those saying this would take up enormous amounts of HDD space, think about the following:

-Liberty City fits on one disk (usable space varies according to reports, but it could be as little as 7GB).
-That 7GB INCLUDES textures, game engine, physics engine etc.
-The DLC would NOT need to textures, game engine or physics engine as these could all be run off the disk.
-DLC would probably run even better than the original incomplete experience, as it would stream quicker from the HDD.

Therefore, you should expect DLC to be no less than 2GB, but no more than 4GB.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
To all those saying this would take up enormous amounts of HDD space, think about the following:

-Liberty City fits on one disk (usable space varies according to reports, but it could be as little as 7GB).
-The DLC would NOT need to textures, game engine or physics engine as these could all be run off the disk.
-DLC would probably run even better than the original incomplete experience, as it would stream quicker from the HDD.

The shit you can pull out of your ass is simply stunning. Truly, it's amazing.

Deviation59 said:
starcraft said:

The shit you can pull out of your ass is simply stunning. Truly, it's amazing.

By all means, tell me what about that post was factually incorrect, accepting that the last line was an opinion?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

7 GB is a lot of space when the majority of 360 owners (myself included) have 20 GB drives. You are talking more then 33% of drive space. If it is 4 GB you still have to remember that there is still more content to come SA would only be one part of the DLC.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus