By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's answer to Wii Fit?

didnt xbox have some fitness game last gen? so isnt it nintendo who copied the xbox.....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
Stockstar1138 said:

successfully destroyed Sony? please tell me how Microsoft has destroyed Sony.

For one thing, they keep SONY PS3 in the last place, take out all of SONY's exclusives like Assasin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto and  Devil May Cry and make it multiplatform, make AAA third party exclusives only for 360 like Halo 3 and Gear of War, SONY nothing to counter it with, make SONY have price cuts while the 360 doing nothing and maintain the price of the 360, make SONY make the PS3 lose money while Microsoft make money in softwares they sell, and thats before Halo 3. Thats before when 360 was cool and Peter Moore was the executive of Microsoft, now things have changed. Theyre losing grounds in Europe already even with the price cuts.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

MrBubbles said:
didnt xbox have some fitness game last gen? so isnt it nintendo who copied the xbox.....

But DDR was first so they all copied Konami. Konami wins again. Also GH/RB copied Konami. So Konami is at the root of all innovation...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
MrBubbles said:

But DDR was first so they all copied Konami. Konami wins again. Also GH/RB copied Konami. So Konami is at the root of all innovation...

What about Pump It Up from Andamiro? (Korean company)

http://www.piugame.com/

I'm pretty sure that's why they had a lawsuit going on with Konami a few years back

A quote I found on a ddr website: 

"The origins of the dance games is a rather murky field.

Some say DDR came first
others say Pump came first.

Nobody really knows -- Konami and Andamiro would both want you to believe that THEIRS came first."

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

at least they tried....

Around the Network

I said to myself that I would NEVER EVER say this but I blame Wii Fit. Now I will go hide my head in the sand.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger