By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

will this game will be a grindy one like Disgaea ? cuz I don't like those type. I prefer pure strategy style games like FFtactics, Front Mission or Super robot wars.

Persona4 = WIN

PSP fanboi

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Yep. Just preordered it.

Last game i'll b e getting for the year I think. Outside of gifts anyway of which i'm sure i will get a lot since gaming is basically the only hobby of mine that costs money.

as a fellow RPG fan (yes yer more for sRPG's but still) I'll be quite dissapointed in you if you don't get Persona 4.  I may even cry a bit <(;_;)>

I got Persona 4, this, Fallout 3 preordered.

I want to throw R2, Mirror's Edge, and Prince of Persia into the mix as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I didn't read through this entire (massive) thread, but I just tried the demo and came away VERY impressed. This game looks to be turning out as well as I hoped it would (actually, even better).

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I may have to skip R2 and Mirror's Edge unfortunately, running out of time and money. I do plan to get Prince of Persia, though perhaps not on day one. Too many awesome games lately (not that I'm complaining.)

Around the Network

Just played the demo and it looks as good and plays as well as I was hoping. I can't wait to play the whole game.

@Outlawauron I've got the same game's preordered. As my dear mother would say 'Great minds think alike. And fools seldom differ.'

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Can't wait for this. I think R2 might be pushed into the new year, though.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

GooseGaws said:
I didn't read through this entire (massive) thread, but I just tried the demo and came away VERY impressed. This game looks to be turning out as well as I hoped it would (actually, even better).

It has tons of videos, pictures, and even talk of Ps3 hentai SRPGs......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Torillian said:
Kasz216 said:
Yep. Just preordered it.

Last game i'll b e getting for the year I think. Outside of gifts anyway of which i'm sure i will get a lot since gaming is basically the only hobby of mine that costs money.

as a fellow RPG fan (yes yer more for sRPG's but still) I'll be quite dissapointed in you if you don't get Persona 4.  I may even cry a bit <(;_;)>

I'll get it.   Eventually.  Just broke right now though.  With any hope i might get it for X-mas.

It's almost here!