By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii outsold any 360/ps3 week ever

I love the cyclical nature of this business, unless you really choose a bad console maker it will eventually get some success. cuz if you have good ideas it will sell, and your ideas in gaming will present as a company more in some gens and less in others, the wii happens to be nintendo's time in the sun, sony or ms will win it back in time, whether next gen or the gen after, so relax fan boys, your system will come back into style someday.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network
perculator said:
I think if the wii gets a couple of more quality fps than it will never die
I know plenty of poeple who are waiting for a good fps for the wii and then theyll get it
Anyways i wouldnt have expected this at all

I dunno if the Wii is any danger of dying, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Was getting worried for a second there. The weekly wow-@-Wii thread was late.

Wii is unstoppable - not even GTAIV can come close

Nintendo is the absolute winner in the GTA week.

Around the Network

Wii is beginning to get boring. It's like having the Black Knight on the field; you simply cannot lose.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Wii is beginning to get boring. It's like having the Black Knight on the field; you simply cannot lose.

lol, i love it, thank god there's no "ike" to take it out.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

The Wii sure is selling great nationally. But I would like to point out, that... my Walmart is sold out of PS3's (seriously) and have had at least 2 Wii's in stock for the last 3 weeks.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:
The Wii sure is selling great nationally. But I would like to point out, that... my Walmart is sold out of PS3's (seriously) and have had at least 2 Wii's in stock for the last 3 weeks.

LOL, last year you were saying the same thing. Yes, a year ago!

Maybe you can look up those itrakr numbers again, that's always worth a laugh.

Look at what happens when Nintendo amazingly finds a bunch of Wiis sitting around and puts them up for sale. They are supplied constrained for months and months selling far less then they sold this month, and then GTA IV comes out and BOOM! A ton of Wiis are available for purchase everywhere!!

I know Sony and MS spin like tops, but Nintendo is the puppet master and you guys just dance for them. Its funny to me to watch.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"