By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "The big daddy of secret AAA shooters to be revealed next month"

Would be weird since Bioshock for the PS3 is already confirmed

oh yeah and Killzone 2 is delayed to 2009

Predictions
I will win the internetz
Around the Network

"Big Daddy"?
Anyone's who's played Bioshock will be familiar with those 2 words. It's almost definately Bioshock.

could be bioshock, although its not a AAA game, il never buy that on ps3 i actually thought it to be crap

someone on here mentioned "big daddy" well lol thats a bit of a giveaway so lets see

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@hakker

bioshock is not confirmed for PS3 as of now,,,there are several rumors suggesting that it will come out for PS3 this year (mostly due to fact that the dev team is now owned by EA)

Soriku said:
AAA and shooter should never be in the same sentence.

At least IMO. Shooters suck lol. Anyway, it's a rumor, we'll see if it happens or not. If true, what could it be?

Soriku, you're a genuis.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I don't think I can take any more big releases being shooting games. I'm so tired of this crap.

SpartanFX said:
@hakker

bioshock is not confirmed for PS3 as of now,,,there are several rumors suggesting that it will come out for PS3 this year (mostly due to fact that the dev team is now owned by EA)

I'm sorry, what? Bioshock was developed by 2K Boston/Australia and published by 2K Games, which is owned by Take-Two. How does EA have any say over which platform the game will go to?

Well bioshock fits the bill but i hope it isnt. I dont like bioshock that much, we are getting to many shooters. ps3 is not x360 so it might aswell stop trying to be it

obieslut said:
Well bioshock fits the bill but i hope it isnt. I dont like bioshock that much, we are getting to many shooters. ps3 is not x360 so it might aswell stop trying to be it

Bingo. I didn't buy a Playstation to play over-rated shooting games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

i'd say the term "big daddy" is a give away