By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

The biggest announcement Nintendo can make at E3 with all thier killer apps out is....wait for it........wait for it.......ok i quit.

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
The biggest announcement Nintendo can make at E3 with all thier killer apps out is....wait for it........wait for it.......ok i quit.

Nice trolling. How bout you go away now.

I was just thinking about something, would nintendo really bust out with something amazing awesome at e3 seeing as though they have like absolutly smashed us with amazing titles for the last few months, all the mario games and now wii fit is hitting shelves its like nintendo is spoiling us to death!!! (not literal death :p i just feel so spoilt!!!!!!!!) and now they say there is more!!! my excitement meter can only take so much! if they kept releasing amazing things will they run out of awesome ideas???

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

SnowWhitesDrug said:
I was just thinking about something, would nintendo really bust out with something amazing awesome at e3 seeing as though they have like absolutly smashed us with amazing titles for the last few months, all the mario games and now wii fit is hitting shelves its like nintendo is spoiling us to death!!! (not literal death :p i just feel so spoilt!!!!!!!!) and now they say there is more!!! my excitement meter can only take so much! if they kept releasing amazing things will they run out of awesome ideas???

They still have

Zelda

Pikmin

Kid Icarus

Earthbound

Donkey Kong

Yoshi 

Animal Crossing

F-Zero 

Kirby

Starfox

Pokemon 

Left to spoil us with.  They will never run out of amazing ideas. I'm pretty sure we will see at least 5 new ips this generation from nintendo also. Oh and by the time these are all used up.   No matter how poorly the console does we could count on nintendo games. I'm sure nintendo will give us a fourth of these this year. Nintendo will never stop spoiling us as long as they are in the buisness. 

*bleu-ocelot* said:

Ohh, trolls these days...

Donkey Kong, Pikmin, Animal Crossing, F-Zero, Kid Icarus, Pokemon, Zelda, Pilotwings, Mother, Wii series, Star Fox, Mario series, Geist, Disaster Day of Crisis, Kirby, Eternal Darkness, Project HAMMER, Golden Sun, Wii Fit board games.

Bah there are so many more franchises I dont feel like listing them.

You fail

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Ajax said:
johnsobas said:
Ajax said:
''- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date''

dude, what would the point of a FFVII remake be after more than ten years if the graphics weren't stunning? that's the main thing you can change with a remake.
other dragon quest and final fantasy remakes on ps2/DS/PSP say hi.  Just look at final fantasy 3 and 4 on DS.

you actually prove my point, cause those games you name have great graphical upgrades..

So you're saying that FF3 and FF4 on the DS have a more "stunning" graphical upgrade than they would have had on the PSP?

Pokemon MMO, SMRPG(Super Mario RPG) remake, Earthbound 2, Donkey Kong Country 4 or a new platformer, Kirby Wii, New Zelda Wii, Pikmin 3, F-Zero Wii, Star Fox 128 and Animal Crossing.

Ajax, you're better off going with the FF fanbase route than the graphical route...seriously.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Me said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

There's only one legitimate way to settle this debate about which F-Zero game is the best: A duel in Mario Kart Wii. Whoever wins is right. Okay?

Hmm, who would win that one, the guy who's totally fan-freaking-tastic at the game, or the guy who can barely place at 50cc and who's kart-driving skills are as impressive as his real life driving? (I still maintain that lady TOTALLY jumped in front of my car...and then moved my car onto the sidewalk. Somehow.) If it means that much to you, I'll concede the issue, especially since the GX team was disbanded (and it only took me two years to get over the loss.) Or you can give me about two weeks, after which finals will be done and I can finally play again. I still expect to lose horribly, mind you, but this way I'll only get lapped once.

wtf?

what the hell happened in that race? how many times did you get lapped?

They haven't faced each other yet. However, Rol is very good at the racing genre, and noname is apparently not (at least in Mario Kart). 

Viper1 said:
Ajax, you're better off going with the FF fanbase route than the graphical route...seriously.

Yes, his arguements are quite confusing when you line them up.........hmm, maybe that's what he's trying to do........and then everyone will just leave him alone.