By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii killed everything in NA last week. Amazin!!!

Congrats wii, sometime in the summer wii sales will be increased by one when i get mine (if i can find one)

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network

The Wii might have outsold the HD consoles in hardware but GTAIV overall killed all Wii software.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wii is now only 620k behind 360 in NA. It will certainly pass it within a month with Wii Fit coming in 2 weeks.

whatever said:
Wii is now only 620k behind 360 in NA. It will certainly pass it within a month with Wii Fit coming in 2 weeks.

Yeah, It looks like Reggie will be surprised at his wii prediction

isnt this the first time in ages, if not THE first time the PS3 has hit 145k in the US, not counting holiday season?

Around the Network

Wii sold almost as much this week as Xbox360 sold on it's best holiday week of 2007

Pity Leo-j is gone, he had so much Crow and pie to eat...

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

@LordAkhenUlv

YES!

it is also a far cry from the EPIC DUEL it was having with the GBA same time last year

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Also congrats to Sony ps3, welcome back from the coma, very nice numbers.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Goodness...

Wii is absolutely ridiculous. Terrific for Nintendo, also some great numbers for PS3 and 360. And of course DS selling well... as always!

But I guess I better go and get another Wii, I took it out back and put it out of its mysery when GTAIV came out.

I can't wait to see Wiis software sales, since they are always very dependent on the number of Wiis sold. SMG will probably sell more than 100K this week.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT