By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Japanese People With Xbox 360s! Amazing Photo Proof!!

I'm skeptical of this. It looks from the picture that this person collects Xbox 360s. If you collect them then a Japanese one is essential to get those Japanese exclusives. I think that this is someone that doesn't live in Japan with a large collection of Xboxes, one of which is from Japan.

So until this Photo has a Japanese guy standing next to it with a sign saying "I own all of these, I'm that sad" I'm remaining a skeptic.

Around the Network

I bet there's more 360s in those boxes....

I guess the 4 other units got RROD'd.

thats all the 360s sold in japan isnt it

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

stof said:
This looks more like the work of North American nerds.

Lordy I hate Anime nerds.

Looks like the rooms of some of my friends too. The type that see a hot girl and go "Ewww, 3d women! Pig disgusting!" =P

Around the Network
legend92 said:
thats all the 360s sold in japan isnt it

lmao i think so XD haha

Check out my game about moles ^

Where there that many 360s sold in Japan ? I had no idea :o I bet he bought all those H3 games to :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Whether they are from the US or Japan they are a freak. There is no reason to have that many dolls and 360s.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

ZOMG gaiz!  Bigfoot's real!

Also, Hunter Alien, the second bet in your sig epically phailed

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
dib8rman said:
Holy crap1!!!

So 1 japanese man/woman bought all 600,000 Xbox360's!?

They must have a tun of cash.

Woman.

Have you seen Blue Dragon?