By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KillZone 2 "officially" delayed to 2009

my mom's best friend's mother told me the game was canceled by fax.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

@psrock

I am gonna make a thread about this titled

"Killzone 2 has been OFFICIALLY canceled"
/sarcasm

@Kirk

I know you want attention but that's the worst title ever,,,,Since when this is official?did sony /GG said so?no ,,it was a kid on neogaf who thinks that way,,,then he says in the same thread I MIGHT BE WRONG

twesterm said:
Soriku said:
Don't tell me...PS3 domination delayed to 2009? lol

With all these delays, I'm losing track of what PS3 games come out when X_X What "big" PS3 games come out this year besides MGS4, GTA IV, Valkyria Chronicles, and Haze? I'm honestly lost.

It's easy to know the PS3 exclusive schedule.  Whenever anyone asks when a game is coming out just say next year.

Ouch...

That was sharp.

lulz.

twesterm said:
tombi123 said:
A GG employing did say it would be coming out in 08 whatever the quality.

Source?  If they did say that that would be by far the dumbest thing anyone has officially said.

I don't know the source, but it was earlier this year that someone said it. There was a thread about it.

PS3 domination will never come!!!

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
Still Sony screwed with GT5. They really needed it this holiday for Japan now they have nothing.
 Sony is doing the best the can.  Chances are good that it will be out in Japan by next holiday in Japan.  Big PS3 games just seem to take 3-4 years. PS3 massive games 2008:GTA4, MGS4, LBP, Haze, R2, SOCOM, GH4, RB2
PS3 massive games 2009:FF13, KZ2, GOW3, COD6, maybe GT5 PS3 massive games 2010: GTA5, FF13 Vs, maybe GT5

Of course, this could just be a rumor.  Either way, PS3 has plenty of massive budget games on the way.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Let's come up with a new-non PS3 Domination phrase, I'm so tired of "PS3 Domination Delayed"

How about "PS3 Domination, Denied!"

You try!

@eliasg

It is outselling the 360 weekly.

So what are they doing with the game. I mean you can't make a bad concept good so its not like its being delayed for quality reasons haha. I mean something else is going on. Probably what surfer girl was talking about.

These delays are worrying me. I smell a flop.