By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got Wii Fit 3 days ago - and have not played it yet

azrm2k said:

Did you know the UK has the lowest literacy rate in the world? See, it's fun to make up stuff about other countries.

http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html

http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds-fattest-countries-forbeslife-cx_ls_0208worldfat_2.html

Accord to the link Mexico is in place 19 worldwide.

On Topic: You buy games and don´t play them?

Around the Network

Already gathering dust!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

take the risk
be a man!

you can password protect your account so nobody can look at your scores - go on it when you're alone one day, follow the instructions then after the body test it'll ask you if you want to password protect it.

I think some of the comments on this thread are a little extreme: "Weigh yourself at certain times in the day, don't eat anything on the day, JUST DO IT" What is this, a physical at the doctor's office?

It's BMI, which is really an outdated sign of health/fitness. I've seen people who were overweight score a BMI of 24 (due to their gender and height), whereas I've seen people who were ridiculously fit and atheltic score BMI's over 25 (overweight).

Just play the damn thing :D I'm sure you'll be happier starting at a high bmi and going down then you would starting at a lower bmi and not having any change

Around the Network

You win the game by loosing weight. So, it's better if you weigh more, then it can say what a good job you are doing.

I should try to gain a bunch of weight to prepare for it's release here.... that way it will be easier to loose weight once it comes.

jlauro said:
You win the game by loosing weight. So, it's better if you weigh more, then it can say what a good job you are doing.

I should try to gain a bunch of weight to prepare for it's release here.... that way it will be easier to loose weight once it comes.

Then that sucks. I am 11% body fat (Fitness Testing) [that is thin as a stick]. That means that I can't beat the game!!

Aaaahh!!! Discrimination!! I blame Wii Fit.

I think I'll still get it though.... 

do it yet fax?

Your lucky to have the game already. So go use it. You already put out money on that thing. It wont come out here until May 19th.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

OriGin said:
What a useless thread...

Weigh in now, and then try and get fit, but weigh in every day and track your progress and keep motivated to do it...

WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL, how has no one even said it yet? It blows my mind that you're even worried about it.

You are as you are, get on the balance board and weigh in and then fix yourself (if you're a fatty).

I am 6'3" and I weigh 93kg but I have very little fat on me. Wii Fit tells me that I'm in the overweight range, but I'm not overweight because of fat. I've put on 13kg in 6 months.

Stop being a little bitch and get on the board. How pathetic would you have to be to be too afraid of weighing yourself and losing weight before you even use it???

WHAT THE HELL??? As I said it blows my mind.

Be prepared when you weigh in for it to show your BMI and it doesn't show your weight if you don't choose too but it will tell you you're overweight or even possibly obese just using your BMI and your Mii will get fat.

I can tell you now that if you are 191cm and 100kg then you're going to register as overweight with a BMI of about 26 - 27.

There you go, I took the scare out of it for you because I've just told you the results without even having to go through the weigh in process.

Grow some balls.

Now here is a tough boy. Great post though.

I very well know my weight, I know about BMI and what it means. I used to always be high on BMI, but low on body fat as I have a very "strong" built, not lanky and skinny. It just is that I am also very well aware that over the last two years, I have been putting on some kilos, due to work/ lazyness. My ideal weight would be about 10 kilos less. 

Of course my gf bugs me about it. Thats what girls do. I also usually have no problem getting laughed at by my friends. The post was intended to be partially true, partially fun to read and reply to.  

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.