By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got Wii Fit 3 days ago - and have not played it yet

Faxanadu said:
man, the wight limit is 150 KG. NO ONE weighs that much.

Clearly you haven't been to NA. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
man, the wight limit is 150 KG. NO ONE weighs that much.
actually..... I am not that far away ;)

lol... what are you scared of ??? beeing juged by a machine ??? wouldn`t it be great if there was a badass version of Wii fii that calls you fatty and screams at you while you do pushups... it would need the voice from the instructor from Full Metal Jacket... instant win

but then it will record the historic development, no?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Words Of Wisdom said:
I got Okami over a week ago and still haven't even opened it.

Because the big white board dog is scary?

OT: yes it will track history, but only for a houndred days

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
El Duderino said:
lol... what are you scared of ??? beeing juged by a machine ??? wouldn`t it be great if there was a badass version of Wii fii that calls you fatty and screams at you while you do pushups... it would need the voice from the instructor from Full Metal Jacket... instant win

well, my GF is like 45 kilos max. and she will be laughing at me hard and tell me she was right and that i need to lose weight.

and all my friends will see it, as they want to try the game.

and just for all you evil lurkers, I am about 100 Kilos at 190 cm (6 feet, 2 inches) 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Words Of Wisdom said:
I got Okami over a week ago and still haven't even opened it.

I know, you want to hold off from playing the game, because you know that so much as a flying buzzing around your head will ruin the entire game for you, and the epitome of a videogame known as Okami will be lost to you.

Faxanadu said:
El Duderino said:

well, my GF is like 45 kilos max. and she will be laughing at me hard and tell me she was right and that i need to lose weight.

and all my friends will see it, as they want to try the game.

and just for all you evil lurkers, I am about 100 Kilos at 190 cm (6 feet, 2 inches)

Well, there is nothing wrong with weight more than twice as much as your girlfriend. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

You have a BMI of 27 then. That's totally OK. It's called overweight, but it's better to be over than under on BMI.

If your girlfriend is 90CM high you'll have about the same BMI :D

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

My nerdy brothers keep telling me that I'm a dork for wanting this game.
I prefer games that give you a workout while having fun.