By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got Wii Fit 3 days ago - and have not played it yet

Cause I am scared, so scared.

Should I loose weight before the Board of Judgement? Will the initial BMI be displayed forever and all eternity?

Please help. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

how much do you weight?

there is a weight limit on that thing 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

-10 for not blaming WiiFit.

Think of it this way, if that first reading is horribly atrocious it'll just look that much better with the right perspective if you check your history months from now and you see a significant drop.

man, the wight limit is 150 KG. NO ONE weighs that much.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

It's okay, you can suck in your stomach or stand only one foot on it. Nobody's judging you except the almighty white board.

Around the Network

I weigh 4 kg (like 8-9 pounds) less than when I tried it the first time. But I don't think it has anything to do with the training (I've almost only tried the balance games). Could be different times on the day.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Yea it can only support people up to 330 pounds, 30 pounds more than the eastern version.

I was hoping my friend could use this but he'd need to lose 40 points first. =/

Actually I think he's 400 now.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Don't eat during the entire day, and test in the evening. Then you'll have no food in your body. That should take off a kilo at least. If you're really interested, starve for 4 days, but then you won't actually need Wii Fit at all :O

And no, the initial score isn't always there, it changes every day.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

kingofwale said:

how much do you weight?

there is a weight limit on that thing 

lol

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

I got Okami over a week ago and still haven't even opened it.