By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ioi said:
Best I really have is GTA IV is gonna be enormous this week but Mario Kart is going to be much bigger that people think (just look at Uk and Japan numbers) - I think Nintendo aren't just going to sit back - people may be suprised when the final figures come out.

Any chance of Mario Kart giving GTA IV on PS3 a run for its money and seeing 3 titles selling over 1M in a week?

Around the Network

I cant wait for the data, I made predictions.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

ioi, how many more hours till we see the new numbers?

@ioi

whoa!

GTA IV's done that badly on Ps3 in Na.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@ioi

whoa!

GTA IV's done that badly on Ps3 in Na.

that bad or MKWii did that good. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

@ssj12

looks like EU will once again save the Ps3 from disgrace...

SONY you owe a lot to us this gen

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ioi said:
koffieboon said:
ioi said:
Best I really have is GTA IV is gonna be enormous this week but Mario Kart is going to be much bigger that people think (just look at Uk and Japan numbers) - I think Nintendo aren't just going to sit back - people may be suprised when the final figures come out.

Any chance of Mario Kart giving GTA IV on PS3 a run for its money and seeing 3 titles selling over 1M in a week?

Quite possibly - which would have to be a first...

Next week’s numbers will really be very interesting and possibly record breaking. Maybe the same will apply for the amount of visitors on this site to find out how GTA IV and Mario Kart fared. But first things first, this week’s numbers still have to be released!

ioi any chance the PS3 GTA IV would of outsold the 360 GTA IV worldwide for the first week?

I hope we get some GTA 4 information from ioi.

mM

Stop teasing us ioi!!!!!