By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Penny Arcade opinions on Mario Kart Wii and Grand Theft Auto IV

naznatips said:
Audiomatic said:
naznatips said:
Audiomatic said:
who ever wrote that is an idiot. Enjoy ur kart game btw

This is rather ironic. Tycho's opinion is articulate, well-defended, and concise; whereas your post is blunt, devoid of grammar, and completely unsupported with any evidence or explanation. If your opinion matters to you so little that you won't even bother explaining it, please don't waste everyone's time by posting in this thread. You are certainly showing that Grand Theft Auto is for mature audiences though.

Look, first of all, like i said enjoy ur kart game. Ur thread has no point at all.

What u investigate? whats the discussion? If we agree with him? That GT and GTA are boring and MK is great? Is that the discussion? To feel a little better?

Well mister here is my opinion: MK is totally childish. happy? Ur reaction proves it anyway

And something else, ur thread is not private so i cant post here. Not eveybody will agreed with u, get over it.

I'm sorry, but your posts are near unreadable, and I have trouble understanding what you are trying to post.  I pointed out that you didn't justify your opinions, while Tycho did.  You still didn't justify them. 

The point of the thread was for others to discuss Penny Arcade's opinions on the franchises in a reasonable manner, but since you seem incapable of that, I suppose this thread is of no use to you.  So please just go post somewhere else.  

English is not my first laguange, But i think u understood what i said. Anyway sorry 'cause i was harsh.

I leave u to continue ur discussion in that reasonable manner.

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Around the Network

While I haven't played either MKWii or GTAIV, I have a feeling I'll agree completely with Tycho's sentiments.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Are you saying Penny Arcade are Nintendo fanboys or something?

Or are you just insulting everybody in this thread for the lulz?

Either way, um... thanks?

Edit: this was for Ari_Gold.

1. WTF

2. no, i described what each fanboy will say, or has said

3. no prob 

makingmusic476 said:
While I haven't played either MKWii or GTAIV, I have a feeling I'll agree completely with Tycho's sentiments.
This is why I dont like you anymore.

Offtopic:
Shouldn't the word "neither" be used instead of "either" or would that create a double negative?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Pennyarcade is so full of fail, as Endless Ocean is clearly the better of the three games.

I know Okey wont agree as he has seen the light.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I having already completed almost everything in GTA agree with Tycho.

mariozeldametroid said:

@Audiomatic:

Sir, please go look up some time trials of Mario Kart and come back to tell me it's ''childish''.
And maybe, just maybe, your GTA isn't as much fun for some people as it is ''for u'', just because they might like things with gameplay that doesn't need major hyping to be great.
Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to plat GTA and to try to love it, but something in me says I'm going to have the same conclusion as Penny Arcade.
And by the way: you love technology when it's moving forward? Then you shouldn't buy GTA and PS3, but a car, or a robot horse or something. That's technology moving forward. Heck, even the Wii moves forward if you swing the damn controller.

On topic: why doesn't Penny Arcade give grades? A nice 7 to compensate would be good for the game's conciousness.

that childish i said is just an opinion.

My sig doesnt reffer to gaming. I work full time at NOKIA in the R&D RDS dep (research & development) and i am an EXT at IBM in the same dep. I see technologies that most people will see in 5 years. Thats what my sig is all about.

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Offtopic:
Shouldn't the word "neither" be used instead of "either" or would that create a double negative?

Indeed it wouldn't not create a double negative.

You could either say, "I have played neither MKWii nor GTAIV," or you could say, "I have not played either MKWii or GTAIV."

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Offtopic:

It would be a double negative.  It should be either:

"I haven't played either"

or

"I've played neither"

Well I now own both and I have enjoyed playing both. They each offer their own unique gaming experience and there's nothing wrong with not liking one or the other. Yet attacking one, by for example calling it "childish" is really quite pathetic and achieves nothing. Just enjoy the game's that appeal to you.