By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I beat Rolstoppable in Mario Kart Wii

I guess they´ll lose so many games this year they´ll decide to play only against their very own team in the future... and quite surprisingly, they´ll lose against themselves as well.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
now what will happen this year in austria, kind of football wise?

Surprisely Austria will get to the semi-Finals where they got beaten by Germany with 5-1.

Rol will then probably complain that the referee was biased.

konnichiwa said:
Faxanadu said:

Surprisely Austria will get to the semi-Finals where they got beaten by Germany with 5-1.

Hehe, Pwnd Rol

Now back to Mario Kart:

Rol, did your battery really die during the first race? I can´t remember that you stopped driving... 

konnichiwa said:
Faxanadu said:

or reuse his infamous battery excuse. I actually think they will get beaten badly by Switzerland and then self-destruct in their must-win game against Liechtenstein. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
konnichiwa said:

or reuse his infamous battery excuse. I actually think they will get beaten badly by Switzerland and then self-destruct in their must-win game against Liechtenstein.

Wasn´t that were the Austrians have their money bunkered?

Edit: No, really now: Back to Mario Kart. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Louie said:

Now back to Mario Kart:

Rol, did your battery really die during the first race? I can´t remember that you stopped driving...

Well, you also couldn't remember that it has been much more than 3 seconds between us when I beat you on the desert course.

You should blame Wii Fit Brain Training.

Because it made me so smart, or what?

@rol: the players were obviously scared to win against their money brokers.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Okay guys, I´ll go to bed now.

Tomorrow I´ll see what this thread developed like

nice job man .... yay you....

i am soo proud of you.....

yippee....

wahooo...

yay..... 

Soriku said:

You guys should race again, see what happens. This time with a FULL battery, Rol! :P

Yeah, then he won't have an excuse for losing.

"My batteries died!"

"You got too many power-ups!"

"You knocked me off the track!"