By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I beat Rolstoppable in Mario Kart Wii

=p Somehow it gives me a satisfaction that Louie won.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
konnichiwa said:
=p Somehow it gives me a satisfaction that Louie won.

I guess that's mainly because you dislike my joke threads.

You nailed it

@ Rol: It was just yesterday that there was an article about an Austrian who drew all kinds of anti-German pictures during the 1910´s in the "Badische Zeitung"... was that your father or something?

I guess it´s true... Austrians are destined to lose. Don´t be too sad Rol. I think you´re a very good driver.

Will this become a Austria VS Germany kind of thread?

It gives me no satisfaction at all, it only proves my utter failure at the vs races even further.
But Louie: Be a man and join the European League (in which I'm not competing tomorrow btw, because it's Queensday wednesday here in Holland and that starts tomorrow evening already. Have to get my Orange stuff out of the closet!).

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Will this become a Austria VS Germany kind of thread?

No, that´s just an insider joke Rol and quite every German user on this site always use in every situation...

Edit: Benga - don´t worry, you are probably a pretty good driver, Rol is really damn good.

I guess I won because I had to do all that testing stuff for Vgchartz and played quite a lot over that weekend.

RolStoppable said:

I wish that guy was a relative of mine.

Austria will always have the memories of Cordoba!!!

Which further proves my point that even Austrians are lucky sometimes. Yeah, lucky.

RolStoppable said:
Louie said:
@ Rol: It was just yesterday that there was an article about an Austrian who drew all kinds of anti-German pictures during the 1910´s in the "Badische Zeitung"... was that your father or something?

I guess it´s true... Austrians are destined to lose. Don´t be too sad Rol. I think you´re a very good driver.

I wish that guy was a relative of mine.

Austria will always have the memories of Cordoba!!!

And Louie, please remember that Freiburg used to be the capital of Vorderösterreich. So please be nice to your big brother.

Cordoba is nothing compared to what will happen this year. be scared, be very scared... 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

We are talking about football, aren´t we?

now what will happen this year in austria, kind of football wise?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.