By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whos going to the midnight launch of gta iv?

i know i am got my ps3 copy pre ordered and cant wait to shove it in the disc drive and play it as soon as possible

<

psn ID: smiles123

MGS4 is the greatest game ever

Around the Network

Only 1 hour a half to go for the midnight launch over here..

PS:  I am not goingto the launch.

I would... but I got it on Sunday :)

Roomate works for Rogers Video and they got it on Friday...

No,

mM

I am going to the midnight launch. Remember everyone try to count how many people are at your particular location. I am curious to see whether it will be as large as the Halo 3 launch. Which seems to have been the biggest game launch of this generation.

Around the Network

nope - don't even have a PS360

The video game company I work for - theres a pretty large group of workers that are going to the midnight launch of GTAIV.

I have $50 in free Gamestop giftcards, and I am o-so tempted to buy it. But I still have to beat Mass Effect on my 3rd playthrough, and finish stuff on Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon, or else I might feel too guilty.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@mrstickball

you should feel guilty if your not buying the game that defines this gen on day 1

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm not. With my TV busted, it means I have to play in the bedroom and there's NO WAY the wife is letting me beat virtual hookers with a crowbar while she's trying to sleep. No point in picking it up tonight. Tomorrow will be fine.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I won't. I have to go to work really early and work a split shift tomorrow so I really need to get some sleep. I will probably pick it up tomorrow morning and play between my shifts at work. :(

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme