By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Gamecube games to get?

Gamecube truly was a great system, these are must have Gamecube games:

Eternal Darkness
Metroid Prime 2
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil Remake
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2
Mario Sunshine
Wind Waker

Plus 3rd party if you don't have them on another system
Timesplitters 2+3
Viewtiful Joe
Beyond good and evil

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Around the Network

I would add :

- The Star Wars Rogue Squadron games, they are truly awesome. Especially the two player mission mode on Rebel Strike.
- Killer7 for its stunning visuals and unique atmosphere

Alright, I think I will consider Soul Calibur II and F-Zero, though on low priority. I'm unsure about Killer 7, Viewtiful Joe, Star Wars. Though not soon, I will get Fire Emblem and Skies of Arcadia.

I will get Zelda Wind Waker after I buy and play through Zelda OOT on VC.

If there are any more game suggestions, or where I can buy them cheaply, please do so. :p

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Mario Paper is good.

If you like old school:
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Midway Arcade Treasures 1
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Sonic Gems Collection

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Great list you've got there. I would say though that you should move F-Zero from "consider" to "definitely getting." Try to get both of the Pikmin games: there's a reason they still cost so much. Although good luck getting part 2 for under forty...

Around the Network

zelda collector edition

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I've got Rogue Squadron III, even though a lot of people don't like it, because it has Rogue Squadron II co-op (and co-op only), multiplayer modes and the medal system, which adds a lot of replay. and if I'm not wrong there are some Rogue Squadron III co-op missions as well.

Soul Calibur 2 would be nice too because as Faxanadu said, we don't know when Wii will get something like that... 

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

If we don't hear anything about MP trilogy, then get Metroid Prime 2. Not quite as good as the original, but still @#$%ing awesome!

Skies of Arcadia Legends

It's easily the single best RPG on the gamecube.

Also Paper Mario TTYD. 

From your list I'd definitely recommend The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Tales of Symphonia and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes. WW should be your first purchase though

You could also try Soul Calibur II, Resident Evil 1 and Resident Evil 0, all really great games.