By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - It's like the twilight zone here...

There are only 20 people on, and I am the only one who has posted in the last hour or two.

So it looks like it's just me. If that's true, I am talking to myself, and need to stop.

This is where I should take the opportunity to say something controversial, because no one can refute it ;).

I am the best in the world at MGO! I own you all!

(well, other then the people I have played against)

Around the Network

Looks like someone decided to attack the site...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Yeah, the site's been down for most people for the last little bit. Not sure why...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Servidor no encontrado

Every time...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Yeah I haven't been able to get on the site for the last few hours. Makes my life really boring.

Around the Network

im shit at mgo dunno why i just cant get my head round it

il get some practice in when mgs4 releases

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I have been banned...from gametrailers...

mM

damn, leo-j. If Gametrailers bans you, that must say something. That's like the most PS3 leaning site you can go to.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

^ LOL what did you do? Oh and the site's finally working for me..

I was banned because I got mad, that every single XBOT on there decided too bash the PS3 version of GTA 4, I couldnt take it any more, and decided to go on the offensive, Im banned for 1 day though.

mM