By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Silent Hill 5 screens

Some nice water effects there... this looks hilariously bad.

More on IGN at http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/777/777941/imgs_1.html

Around the Network

Ouch, that doesnt look too good. Silent Hill enemies always looked weird though.

But then maybe just an unlucky shot.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

doesn't look all that great graphically

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

PSP game...right? RIGHT?

I hope this is a F**king joke!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

whew....

I seem to remember gameplay videos looking much better. Maybe it's the monsters ability to suck all of the graphics away when it gets closed!

PS2/Wii port confirmed! lol

My god that one ugly looking game :? Lets hope that Konami didnt make a mistacke when they gave the project to another team :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

uhhh, they all look that bad, seriously RE4 looks a whole lot better than that, Leon looks to have about twice the polygons of the main character, and sharper textures as well, I think this might be the worst looking high profile game released on the hd consoles.... seriously what is up with this it has to be an early build or something, or maybe it's a ps2 port for some strange reason but the ps2 release was canceled

checked the link, September 2008, not good, they better really crank up the visuals or delay it or something,
though I do see why Konami dropped the numeral from the title.
but looking at the earlier screen shots the main character has more detail and better textures, those have to be earlier screens or something

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

How the hell do the older screens look a whole lot better??? Wii port?